Elgato Stream Deck Connector

Playrec

Frederic
PILOTE DE CHASSE
Réactions
2 308
Elgato Stream Deck Connector v1.0.0

It is completely free and open source and you can find it on GitHub: https://github.com/wortelus/xplane-streamdeck

Features :
  • Directories
  • Toggle actions (single command)
  • Multiple command actions
  • Momentary switches
  • Push/Release actions
  • Supporting multi-position switches (e.g. ENGINE START / IGNITION on 737) control via single button
  • On-Off actions
  • Sync with X-Plane's dataref to visually depict the actual state
  • Multiple dataref states with each custom key image
  • Custom Labels
  • Gauges
  • 400+ custom made icons
The initial configuration is done for ZIBO and XL version of streamdeck!

You can configure it for what type of plane you want.

The configuration is done in YAML, which is probably the most human-friendly configuration language, similar to XAML and JSON.

It uses Python 3.10 and NO PLUGINS are required for it to run, as it uses lightweight UDP protocol pre-built in X-Plane (don't forget to enable it in settings).

In contrast to other projects I found doing this job, you can rotate switches or hold buttons while holding the keys, and also can cycle between positions (for example the wipers speed on 737)

Also very good thing are gauges are very nice and really helps me with looking at (ex.) the flaps gauge while landing while I do other landing preparations.

The software is also very efficient and barely consumes 0.1% of CPU usage on my i7, while updating 20x per second.

I found it very useful and it reduced my mouse (trackball) usage by I think at least 70-80% while flying on my home made simulator for 737 with other panels, very much improving the experience.

To launch this, connect your stream deck and execute the "main.py" with Python 3 and installed dependencies (look for README.md).

1658040980871.jpeg

What's New in Version 1.3.2 - XP11 - XP12

3 septembre 2022
  • X-Plane 12 compatibility verified
  • displays are now 7-segment
  • small changes to Zibo configuration
  • fixed caching of special labels
note: PyPI should include a fix to dataref update freezing as of v1.2.8 of pyxpudpserver. You can freely update your dependencies without applying the temporary fix mentioned in README.md, which has been a case until the recent update.

What's New in Version 1.3.2

6 décembre 2022
  • X-Plane 12 compatibility verified
  • displays are now 7-segment
  • small changes to Zibo configuration
  • fixed caching of special labels
note: PyPI should include a fix to dataref update freezing as of v1.2.8 of pyxpudpserver. You can freely update your dependencies without applying the temporary fix mentioned in README.md, which has been a case until the recent update

Retour