JETMAX plugin (Pikitanga)

Playrec

Frederic
PILOTE DE CHASSE
Réactions
2 244
JetMaxTQ Zibo mod

This plugin & xlua script allow you to connect the JetMaxTQ to the zibo mod with out playing around with the throttle settings in the zibo mod.

Windows, Linux

Instructions

Install the plugin. ie Place the "JetMaxTQ" folder in the "...\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins" folder.

Setup the TQ in X-Plane settings joystick as per the image "JetMaxTQ_red_arrows.jpg".

Use DataRefTool searching on "jetmaxtq" to find the correct values.

Adjust the constants at the top of the "B738X.jetmaxtq.lua" script to match your tq.
(every ones tq will have slightly different values)

Place script folder with other zibo mod scripts.

SPOILERS_DOWN = 207
SPOILERS_ARMED = 273
SPOILERS_MIN = 287 -- note: position slightly past arm
SPOILERS_DETENT = 560
SPOILERS_UP = 680

THROTTLE_ONE_MIN = 266 -- if click click sound advance by one until clicking stops at idle
THROTTLE_ONE_FULL = 655

THROTTLE_TWO_MIN = 250
THROTTLE_TWO_FULL = 640

FLAPS_00 = 193
FLAPS_01 = 174
FLAPS_02 = 155
FLAPS_05 = 135
FLAPS_10 = 117
FLAPS_15 = 97
FLAPS_25 = 79
FLAPS_30 = 60
FLAPS_40 = 40

Hi Frederic, for some reason this file is no longer available for download, would you please send me this file so I can configure Jetmax TQ. Thanks.

Hello all, I am having some issues with my Jetmax MCP + EFIS (3404). It goes blank usually close to the arrival airport, I am using B738X.fds_mcp_efis script but my Jetmax MCP is little different than FDS MCP (it does not have bank angle switch). After it goes blank, Zibo 737 MCP is still running and all the auto pilot parameters are still there. I shutdown XP11 and checked the connected controllers using interfaceITControllerinfo utility and it shows 5 controllers (3401, 3402, 3404, 331A, 4101) still connected so it does not seem like USB issue. Wondering if I need a different XLua script instead of B738X.fds_mcp_efis script. Please have a look at the attached log file and see if you guys can see something unusual. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Fichiers joints

• Log.txt
    99.2 KB · Affichages: 4
Hi , there is no scecific Jetmax MCP scripts ; I don't see anything wrong into your log so you should write a message to Pikitanga via xp.org with these instructions :
FDStoXplane Support : please always attach:
  • X-Plane 11\log.txt
  • X-Plane 11\Output\preferences\FDStoXP.prf (make a copy renamed "FDtoXP.prf.txt")

Retour