MCP pour Brazil Simulator

diegopokevotu

ELEVE PILOTE
Réactions
Bon après-midi,
Je viens du Brésil et ici il est difficile de trouver des pièces pour assembler un simulateur et finit par sortir plus facile et viable à construire ....

Je voudrais savoir de vous si par hasard quelqu'un a un projet à construire

MCP aujourd'hui, il va en ligne pour acheter un MPC prêt et la valeur est extrêmement chère, pour avoir la notion que cela équivaut à une moto utilisée ici.

FMC, je crois que pour construire aussi, l'achat d'un écran qui se connecte à un certain type de conseil et de construire la base en machine CNC ou imprimante 3D ...

J'ai déjà un kit Saitek Pro Flight System que je peux continuer à utiliser.

maintenant revenant à l'objet d'un cockpit si jachète une monture complète complète avec pc .. prêt à utiliser avec vous pour acheter une maison moyenne dans ma ville ... Le Brésil est compliqué.

mcp.jpg

Hello Diego

Google translate is not perfect and we cant understand exactly what you want.... O:)

Do you want some advice or you want to buy to a certain manufacturer?

Hello Diego, speak rather English if you know this language because we can more easily understand you.

I know that the import tax in Brazil is very high, we will try to find a solution to help you.

I have a customer in Porto Allegre, he have to pay 90 percent of dut'y taxes.......

They can not have everything in life, they are already prett'y girls, the sun and the caipirinha ..

Fcoq a dit:
Hello Diego

Google translate is not perfect and we cant understand exactly what you want.... O:)

Do you want some advice or you want to buy to a certain manufacturer?

GOOGLE TRADUTOR

Good afternoon,
I am from Brazil and here it is difficult to find parts to build a simulator and end up being easier and feasible to build ...
I would like to hear from you if, by an'y chance, someone has a project to be built MCP
today, he is online to buy an MCP loan and the value is extremely expensive, have the notion that this equates to a motorcycle used here.
FMC, I believe to build too, buying a screen that plugs into some kind of board and build the base on CNC machine or 3D printer ...
I already have a Saitek Pro Flight System kit that I can continue to use.
now returning to the object of a cockpit if I buy a complete assembly complete with the PC ... ready to use with you to buy an average house in m'y cit'y ... Brazil is complicated.

And if you buy a used MCP and the seller sends it as a gift you also have taxes to pay?

Retour